Natural, Holistic Care for Patients in Minneapolis, MN
Patients seek chiropractic care for a variety of reasons. For people suffering from musculoskeletal conditions and auto accident injuries, chiropractic care helps heal and loosen muscles that have become injured and stiff. For people who have chronic back pain, leg pain or neck pain, chiropractic care can provide relief without addictive medication or invasive medical techniques. At Take Care Chiropractic and Wellness in Minneapolis, MN, we help patients feel their best and improve their own quality of life.
The Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Many patients who have never been to a chiropractor before are unfamiliar with the benefits of chiropractic care, which include:
- No recovery time. Unlike surgery, chiropractic care can help patients heal as they go about their normal, everyday lives.
- No medications. Chiropractors don't prescribe medications to help patients with their pain. Instead, chiropractors treat the pain at its source. By healing the injury or treating the condition, chiropractors can help patients feel less pain.
Chiropractic Techniques Help Patients
We use the following techniques to stimulate healing and provide relief:
- Spinal screenings. Poor posture and problems with the spine can lead to injuries and chronic pain. Our spinal screening services can help us locate and identify problems with the spine and posture. After diagnosing patient conditions, we help our patients by devising suitable treatment plans.
- Spinal manipulation. This technique helps relieve patient pain by realigning the vertebrae of the spine. Spinal manipulation helps improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body. Spinal manipulation also helps relieve pressure on the joints and muscles of the body.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and improve blood flow to injured parts of the body. Massage therapy also helps relieve patient anxiety, leading overall better health and better quality of life.
- Stretches and exercises. Chiropractors teach patients how to perform stretches and exercises to improve range of motion and coordination. Stretches and exercises can also help patients build up strength after a serious accident or debilitating illness.
- Lifestyle advice. Chiropractors work with patients to teach them how to live better and with less pain. Lifestyle advice can prevent injury and promote improved health.
- Pediatric chiropractic care. Children can benefit from chiropractic care too! Using the same techniques they use on adults, chiropractors can help pediatric patients overcome childhood problems like colic and bed wetting.
Contact Your Chiropractor in Minneapolis for Natural Pain Relief
At Take Care Chiropractic and Wellness, we serve the people of central Minneapolis. Whether you're suffering from chronic pain, an injury or in need of ongoing wellness care, the skilled, qualified professionals at Take Care Chiropractic and Wellness can help you heal. For massage therapy in Minneapolis, contact your Minneapolis chiropractor today for a consultation and appointment. Call us at 612-746-5555. As your central Minneapolis chiropractor, we'll help you feel your best.