Welcome to Pain Management with our Downtown Minneapolis Chiropractor
Our Downtown Minneapolis Chiropractor, Dr. Michael Oste, welcomes you to our healing center. Pain management and relief is achievable through the natural healing of chiropractic care. If you are living with back pain, neck pain, joint pain, headaches or migraines, our progressive treatment options work with your body's healing abilities. Take Care Chiropractic and Wellness uses a drug-free, non-invasive approach for your pain relief. Our health team, including our Minneapolis chiropractor, Dr. Michael Oste, believes you should love life and be well, pain free! Your first step begins with gentle and effective chiropractic care.
Chiropractic Care with our Minneapolis Chiropractor
Chiropractic care for pain management is designed to lessen the pressure on your nerves that is causing pain and preventing good nerve signal flow. If the nerves in your spine are being compressed by a vertebrae that is out of alignment, you may feel low back pain. If a disc is herniated in your upper back, you may feel back pain or neck pain. If you overuse your wrist while playing tennis or performing work, you may feel wrist pain. Our chiropractic care plan helps alleviate all of these discomforts, plus many others. The techniques we use vary with your needs. Depending on your condition and your future health goals, Dr. Oste may recommend a combination of the following services:
- Chiropractic adjustments- our chiropractor in Minneapolis uses chiropractic adjustments to position the vertebrae of your spine and the bones in your joints in a way that takes pressure off nerves. Once these bones are aligned, your body is also in a better position to recovery and decrease pain. Inflammation goes down as circulation improves and healing nutrients make their way to the injured site.
- Massage therapy- massage therapy is helpful to alleviate low back pain, neck pain and pain in your muscles from overuse or overstraining. Massages increase circulation to the area to bring healing and aid in the removal of toxins.
- Nutritional guidance- our chiropractor in Minneapolis guides you on the proper foods to eat to support your recovery. He also educates you on foods to avoid that may increase the pain of conditions such as fibromyalgia and migraines.
- Orthotics- when needed to provide pain relief, Dr. Oste may fit you with orthotics to support a healthier posture and avoid future injuries.
- Lifestyle adjustments- Our health team evaluates your daily activities to offer tips on ways to support a strong posture and good joint alignment to decrease your pain.
If you live in or near the downtown Minneapolis area, we invite you and your family to Take Care Chiropractic and Wellness. Our pain management and pain relief techniques go to work immediately. With continued care, you experience a lasting decrease in your pain and are able to return to the activities you enjoy. Our holistic approach is safe for all ages. To schedule your appointment, please contact us today at 612-746-5555.